Processing of personal data
Under the law article 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent modifications, we inform you that your data will be used solely for executing the operation being requested, for sending an estimate of costs, information or material being requested, especially for the Newsletter, and/or for fiscal or administrative purposes.
With regard to said data, you may exercise your rights in accordance with the article 7 — the translation of which is reported below — and in particular, you may ask at any moment for such data to be modified or deleted, except when the law requires it to be stored.
Said data is processed via manual, IT and telematic tools in a way to guarantee its safety and privacy, and with the assurance that it will not be communicated or transmitted to third parties, except to companies or professionals when it is required in order to forward the Newsletter, for completing the action being requested or for carrying out fiscal or administrative obligations. The owner and person in charge is lawyer Laura Turini, via Lamarmora 55, 50121 Firenze, VAT number 0144670500, phone number 055 5520647, fax number 055 4089025, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, whom you can contact for any need or clarification.
The article 7 in the Privacy Code (D. Lgsl. 196/2003) states that:
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning him/her, despite it being already registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may get to know said data as designated representatives in the state’s territory or persons in charge of the processing.
- The interested party shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, inclusion of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also concerning their contents, to the entities to whom the data was communicated or transmitted, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
- The interested party shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For reports management and forwarding concerning the sending of the Newsletter, your data can be communicated to MailChimp, whose base is located in the United States, which treates them independently but respecting your rights (http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy). If in any doubt you can seek clarification by contacting MailChimp directly at MailChimp, Privacy Department, 512 Means St., Suite 404, Atlanta, Georgia 30318.
By checking the box next to the link to this Information declare that you have read the above and you consent to the processing of your personal data as described.